Anathema DVD?

epicus

Jul 3, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
I wonder what happend with the Anathema DVD?
I know Peaceville did a statement that they would release DVD´s with My DYing Bride and Anathema.
The MDB DVD is on its way i think....you can see the front cover of it on Aarons personal design site.

I really hope they will put on some extra stuff than just copying the video "A Vision of a Dying Embrace".

Originally posted by epicus
I wonder what happend with the Anathema DVD?
I know Peaceville did a statement that they would release DVD´s with My DYing Bride and Anathema.
The MDB DVD is on its way i think....you can see the front cover of it on Aarons personal design site.

I really hope they will put on some extra stuff than just copying the video "A Vision of a Dying Embrace".

Anathema DVD is in the process of making but it might take at least a year before it will be released. So the idea has not been buried or postboned. Hammy is gathering material for the DVD but this is all I know. I can ask him for more details.

Dunno about extras though but then again "Visions..." already had all the promo clips the band had made plus a live gig so not sure if they would have any quality material they could add for the DVD.

Perhaps people could post here their ideas and suggestions and I could compile them and send them to Hammy.

- Mega

still, Peaceville don't have the rights to anything after Alternative 4. don't know about you ppl, but i'd like to see some new stuff...

but i won't complain as long is there is some Eternity and A4 on the DVD. there will be, right..? hope they don't just transfer some ancient VHS release.

Saw an ad for it in tewwowizer mag...the dvd has the vision of a dying thingummy live in poland gig and all the promo videos up till hope...I think. Could be some other stuff was'nt paying much attention

Originally posted by Bambi
Saw an ad for it in tewwowizer mag...the dvd has the vision of a dying thingummy live in poland gig and all the promo videos up till hope...I think. Could be some other stuff was'nt paying much attention

Well it would be a bit dissapointing if they put up the same stuff as in the video....well i´ll probably buy it anyway.