New Anathema DVD

Mariner said:
music for nations, their label

and do i know you and do you know emre?
Oh right! silly me.

hmmm, I don't know you except that I have been lurking here for some time, so I know your nick, but that's about it.

Emre? No emre in particular... Is he the don_carleone from this board? I saw his name a lot.

Strangelight said:
which was better Pieter, Turkey or Greece?
well, i must say i dont like athens too much. thessaloniki is better. istanbul might be massive, but it isnt that massive really. i mean it sooooooooo stretched that you dont feel like its dead crowded. theres a nice diversity of races too, bit of everything. i mean that i didnt feel like a stranger there, which is obviously the case in greece. and i hate it to be different, to be spotted. steakknife.

food? then ill go for greece, no doubt. well that one place you visited as well (sahan, kebab place) is superb tho. but like i had a bit of diarrhoea in istanbul. must be because of some food stalls on the road or sth. never had that in greece. and greece has superb taverns and souvlaki, even their fast food chain (goodys) is ace! and meat pies at 'everest' and all that :) Greece, land of the food! :Spin:

people? now im not talking about me mates, just people on the street. Turkey is the winner by far. in greece they dont do an effort to understand you when you have a problem. at the other hand, they give you a short piece of advice that isnt clear at all. and looking angry at the same time cause you bothered them. you know, for example in trains (+stations) and that haha

but to tell you whats better? i dunno really. and im going on holidays to meet me mates in the first place.

yeah you must be right cause emre was all healthy and that :D
but the bad stories are the funny ones in the end eh? then you have some real experiences to talk about. and not like thats great, thats great bladebla. like the bus from tniki to instanbul. i didnt have a proper passport too. doomtrip, even worser then trains! thats turning me on, really :)

haha. yeah i tried it once. twas okay but i dont want to get another one.

btw how wrong are testicles?! ah! i tasted it too, not too bad but never again!

Mariner said:
haha. yeah i tried it once. twas okay but i dont want to get another one.

btw how wrong are testicles?! ah! i tasted it too, not too bad but never again!

probebly they where still alive