nickelback - live at sturgis 2006
schandmaul - sinnbilder
within temptation - black symphony
knorkator - weg nach unten

Morbid Angel - Covenant
Carcass - Choice Cuts
In flames - Mirror's Truth
Warmen - Face the Fact and 2 singles
Also 2 singles of Apocalyptica, one single of Turisas..and err cant remember what else

Well im not so fan of Strato but for sure if i buy one it could be Visions or infinite(second one just because HHAL)

Last couple of months, my purchases have been:

Bal Sagoth: one album
Children of Bodom: four albums
Destroy Destroy Destroy: two albums
Dead by April: one album (IT SUCKED!!!)
Disarmonia Mundi: one album
Immortal: two albums
In Flames: three albums
Killswitch Engage: three albums
Sonic Syndicate: three albums (last one I got today, YAY!! ^^)
Wintersun: one album

in all... 21 albums...

Woof. Gotta... stop... buying... albums... using... all... my... money... ...NO!

I approve of most things mentioned here *gives thumbsup*

currently, I am planning to buy Ensiferum -From Afar.

My last purchase was a rare collector's edition of the soundtrack of the movie Dracula 2000 on cassette tape ^^. And my last full album was probably Windir - Arntor.

I am still waiting for my Sonata ARctica album to arrive at my place..I am highly pissed that the label fucked up the things for the pre-ordered special editions... -.-

I don't have my pre-order either. But they were nice enough to send an email letting people know what's going on. Stuff happens when you least expect it. Eluveitie had to redo the manufacturing their latest album because the master had issues . . . . . that's bad . . .

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

yeah, I got three emails so far...I hope it for them I have my copy on Monday, because they cannot tell me that it takes so long froma finnish place to another finnish place LOOOL
I soooooo wanna have this album finally in my hands...:(

Sonata Arctica arrived yesterday . . . . it's really my wife's, not that much mine. I did pick up CoB's Skeletons in the Closet at the local supermarket . . . . I just happened to see it while on my way to pick up the milk. I am listening to it now and I am pretty pleased. I am a sucker for covers, I like to see new twists on old things.

cheers,

I am about to get the Ensiferum stuff. I have a lot of ground to make up, I jumped (back) into this metal thing rather recently . . . .

cheers,

just bought:

both Cadacross albums (this should please Mathias in particular lol :rofl:)

Imperanon - Stained (band's leadsinger is in Norther nowadays)

The Finnish metal worls is sooo small and cozy ^^ Seems like everyone knows each other and is in bands with everybody else. lol.

Poets of the Fall - Twilight Theatre (has nothing to do with that damned book and film, btw ^^)