anyone tune to d on a les paul type?

kev said:
haha, that never happend - it was an experiment :kickass:
The amp... well i couldnt ask for more really! Great tone! The best string place i found - who pretty much deliver next day for me is:

www.stringsdirect.co.uk

again yes, but it may be cheaper to find an american site, as stringsdirect might charge a fair bit to ship to the states.

ok, just got some ernie ball 10-52. Nope, not doing it for me, too light for soloing. When i bend i like to shake the hell out of the string so i like a bit of tension there. These seem like it's too easy to play. I like a bit of a fight. :)

Musician's Friend has a dozen sets of Ernie Balls and Daddarios now for $40-$50. American Musical Supply's individual sets are cheaper $3.79, and MF will price match. They have individual bulk shit too. I'm lucky, I live only a few miles away from the Musician's friend warehouse in Kansas City, but I have to pay sales tax on shit.

martyfireball said:
ok, just got some ernie ball 10-52. Nope, not doing it for me, too light for soloing. When i bend i like to shake the hell out of the string so i like a bit of tension there. These seem like it's too easy to play. I like a bit of a fight. :)

You're probably looking for a Zakk Wylde set!