Anyone want TROUBLE for the fest?

I don't really get how people on this board wouldn't like Trouble

I don't get why people say things like that. About any band. It's like everyone into metal is required to like every single classic band no matter what. If you don't then you're considered a poser or at least a troublemaker (ha ha).

Personally I can't stand anything remotely hippie-like so there's no way I'd like Trouble, even if they dressed up as barbarians.

I don't get why people say things like that. About any band. It's like everyone into metal is required to like every single classic band no matter what. If you don't then you're considered a poser or at least a troublemaker (ha ha).

Personally I can't stand anything remotely hippie-like so there's no way I'd like Trouble, even if they dressed up as barbarians.

It's not something that can or should be said about 99.99999999999999999% of bands. There are plenty of 'classic' bands that I can see why people would be turned off -- vocals for KD/MF, production for Cirith Ungol, harshness for Celtic Frost, and on and on and on. I literally cannot see a single reason why someone who posts on this particular board would not like Trouble.

Look, I am easily the biggest Trouble-Head on this forum.
Trouble have plenty of songs that I could see fans of true metal not caring for.
I think though they have plenty of material that has cross-appeal for ALL underground metal fans.

If you don't like Black Sabbath and don't like the Beatles, you probably won't like Trouble.

I cant stand Trouble...but I always find myself in it. Seriously one of the most painful hours of my life was sitting through the Skull at Alehorn. People kept asking me if I felt alright since I looked miserable.

I cant stand Trouble...but I always find myself in it. Seriously one of the most painful hours of my life was sitting through the Skull at Alehorn. People kept asking me if I felt alright since I looked miserable.

Bob - Your digs and complaints are like this:
broken_record.jpg