Anything new coming from Pagan's Mind ?

DAVID6

Oct 3, 2006
Daytona Beach,FL
Anyone know of new music coming from Pagans Mind? Just thought I would ask and throw it out there and sorry if someone did post something and I missed it.

From their June 18th FB post:

"Dear friends and followers,

You deserve an update on what is going with the band as we promised you a new studio album in 2016. For a while now and hopefully moving towards its final phase, members of the band have struggled with illness in different shapes and forms. This has halted the process in recording the new material. In addition, not all members have had the chance to give the band the focus it deserves. Therefore, we are unable to deliver the new album this year, and have no other choice than to delay its release while issues are being solved. Please know that we are truly sorry to give you this statement and we ask you to please respect our privacy. What we aim to do now is to regroup and keep moving forward. At which pace, we do not know right now. But Pagan's Mind is a unity, we know we have a special chemistry that takes all five of us to create. We will come back strong and hoping you will still be here to celebrate a new album with us, because without you there would be no Pagan’s Mind.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

All the best,
Nils, Stian, Jorn Viggo, Steinar and Ronny."

I'll take a happy, healthy, delayed PM over the other options.

That said...I am always eager for more Jorn Viggo riffs. Holy crap, that guy.

I don't facebook. If they're on YT I'm going to find them, though.

EDIT: I assume it's these:

And yes, fantastic. He's so freakin smooth.

Last edited:
His whole demeanor stands in stark contrast to a lot of my other favorite guitarists. Like the guys in Periphery who are tech'd out to the gills and Jorn has...one pedal. And has played the same guitar for over 20 years.

Love it.