Pagan's Mind!!!

I am dying to see these guys at ProgPower - the slot before SONATA would be :headbang:

(as much as I would love it, I don't see them in a headlining slot at all - judging by what Glenn deems a headliner, they just don't have the catalog of albums......)

I vote for Pagan's Mind. NEVER seen them!
I could wear my Pagan's Mind baseball cap without everyone looking at me funny.

Doubt they would be looking at you funny because of your hat, instead they would probably be staring at you thinking how unbelievably cute you are.

I dont expect them to headline, but I sure as hell would love to have them back.

I know theres a shitload of Sonata fans, but IMO Pagans Mind wipes there ass musically.

I attempted to give Sonata a fair shot and checked out the new "Collections" CD. What a freakin bore. How many songs can you possibly write with the same formula. Hey look another uptempo doublebass song. *YAWN*. Powerquest is another band that suffers the same fate.

So yeah I wouldnt expect Glenn to book them as a headline act because the festival should be built around the masses and not me, but PM are certainly over due to make a return appearance.

And Celestial Entrance isnt a "good" album. Its a fucking MASTERPIECE!

I couldn't agree more with about everything you said, except for the part about headlining. They would destroy the place as headliner. But yeah, I'll take PM over SA ANYDAY!!!!!

I couldn't agree more with about everything you said, except for the part about headlining. They would destroy the place as headliner. But yeah, I'll take PM over SA ANYDAY!!!!!

Trust me I want them to headline, and I think they are headline material. However my opinion doesnt reflect that of the masses, and I think Glenn as a business man would have to go with what the masses want and not what *some* of us want.

You wont find a bigger Pagans Mind fanboy than me. I traveled to the UK back in March to see Pagans Mind play Progpower UK, and also travel with them for there mini tour with Power Quest. I love the band both as musicians and as friends.

Hopefully they come back, if not it looks like I'll be making a trip to Norway in 2007.

They are unreal live..I never heard of them until I saw them play years back here in Atl....unbelievable and I'm a fan for life now.....Can't wait to see them again:Smokin:

lunatic