Pagan's Mind!!!

You know I want em there axel baby. And yes they should headline-hey if sonata can then pagan's most certainly can.

I vote for Pagan's Mind. NEVER seen them!
I could wear my Pagan's Mind baseball cap without everyone looking at me funny.

It would be absolutely killer to see them in the #4 slot right behind Sonata Arctica!

This is where I hope they land also. This would be perfect spot for my PM fix. PM are gonna blow us away! Then Friday night after the show when I'm gettin' drunk I could say, "Did you fuggers see when Nils hit that note.....*stumble*....he was like.......Well you don't even want me to try to hit it on this post, but I'll hit it for you that fine Saturday early morning post show beer drinking time(hope everyone is drunk :lol: ).

This is where I hope they land also. This would be perfect spot for my PM fix. PM are gonna blow us away! Then Friday night after the show when I'm gettin' drunk I could say, "Did you fuggers see when Nils hit that note.....*stumble*....he was like.......Well you don't even want me to try to hit it on this post, but I'll hit it for you that fine Saturday early morning post show beer drinking time(hope everyone is drunk :lol: ).

No Shit :kickass: the non-drunkies can be such a buzz kill!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There should be a rule... if you don't look like this :zombie: fahgettaboutit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I don't think that Glenn would have them headline, but I think that he would definitely have them back in a higher slot than in PPIV (I missed them by getting back late :mad: ). I would definitely love for PM to be at PPVIII! As far as the headliner for Sat, It's gotta be Symphony X!

You know I want em there axel baby. And yes they should headline-hey if sonata can then pagan's most certainly can.

NO freakin' kidding!!!! How some could think sonata can but PM can't, PA~ LEASE... Enigmatic Calling is one of the top 3 albums I've heard in a VERY long time...

NO freakin' kidding!!!! How some could think sonata can but PM can't, PA~ LEASE... Enigmatic Calling is one of the top 3 albums I've heard in a VERY long time...

They are both worthy of headlining in my opinion. Also u are right about how their new cd is a complete masterpiece.:kickass:

They are both worthy of headlining in my opinion. Also u are right about how their new cd is a complete masterpiece.:kickass:

Unfortunately being good enough to headline (which PM is) and being widely considered good enough and established enough to headline are 2 different things. There are some bands that have played PP that I think are good enough to headline, for both the quality of their music and their stage presence, but that doesn't mean they will be asked to headline/co-headline. We'd have to have a few PPs a year to make that happen over the next few years! :p If Glenn had them as a headliner or in whatever slot (but in a higher one than PPIV), I'd be happy just to see them play!

Unfortunately being good enough to headline (which PM is) and being widely considered good enough and established enough to headline are 2 different things. There are some bands that have played PP that I think are good enough to headline, for both the quality of their music and their stage presence, but that doesn't mean they will be asked to headline/co-headline. We'd have to have a few PPs a year to make that happen over the next few years! :p If Glenn had them as a headliner or in whatever slot (but in a higher one than PPIV), I'd be happy just to see them play!

You make some good points. I cannot tell you how good of a stage presence they have because I have yet to see them perform live so right now I'm basing my opinion solely on their studio cds. But although I think they are worthy of a headling position I agree completely when u say u will just be happy to see them play any slot. Bring em to any slot I would appreciate em wherever they fall.:headbang: