Pagan's Mind!!!

axelvonripper

Woo Mama!
Dec 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
www.myspace.com
Pagan's Mind is overdue for progpower usa. Circus Maximus will be at pp europe around the same time, so i doubt they will be here for the 3rd year in a row :cry: pagan's mind would more than make up for circus maximus though. It's funny how 2 of the best prog metal bands to come out in recent years are from Norway. A country mostly made up of black metal bands. It's awesomd and i'm glad of the changing of the times. So, Let's have Pagan's Mind headline the other night. They deserve nothing less and everyone that never seen them (including myself) is in a :OMG: show.

Pagan's Mind is overdue for progpower usa. Circus Maximus will be at pp europe around the same time, so i doubt they will be here for the 3rd year in a row :cry: pagan's mind would more than make up for circus maximus though. It's funny how 2 of the best prog metal bands to come out in recent years are from Norway. A country mostly made up of black metal bands. It's awesomd and i'm glad of the changing of the times. So, Let's have Pagan's Mind headline the other night. They deserve nothing less and everyone that never seen them (including myself) is in a :OMG: show.

I don't know if they will headline, but I will second the motion what the hell!:headbang:

Check out this new music'zine:p
www.myspace.com/v_unearthed_v

I dont expect them to headline, but I sure as hell would love to have them back.

I know theres a shitload of Sonata fans, but IMO Pagans Mind wipes there ass musically.

I attempted to give Sonata a fair shot and checked out the new "Collections" CD. What a freakin bore. How many songs can you possibly write with the same formula. Hey look another uptempo doublebass song. *YAWN*. Powerquest is another band that suffers the same fate.

So yeah I wouldnt expect Glenn to book them as a headline act because the festival should be built around the masses and not me, but PM are certainly over due to make a return appearance.

And Celestial Entrance isnt a "good" album. Its a fucking MASTERPIECE!

I wouldn't mind if they were the last band on saturday. I'm never fully awake for that slot and generally leave the venue after a few songs anyway. Pagan's Mind, therefore, would be a perfect Saturday closer for me.

Hell Yeah Pagan's Mind is due a # 2 spot. I would even think of them as Glenn's Headliner in the Making....Enigmatic : Calling is AWESOME!!!! :kickass: :kickass:

EnigmaticCalling_Cover.jpg

Pagan's Mind will play ProgPower VIII. Glenn may as well go ahead and announce them next.

Yes! Pagans mind should definately headline on Saturday night. There last two cds have been absolutely mindblowing and the new newest one is actually my favorite cd ever at this point. Bring em on!

PS Symphony x would be sweet as well. But I thought there was no way they were comin because of the Co-Headliner thing right?