AOR stuff

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hello.

Hey Spawny did you get Crown Of Thorns CD yet? If so, how is it? If you don't like it, sell it to me coz I want it haha!

Also is anyone interested in me uploading a couple more killer AOR tracks like I did with Crown Of Thorns and Treat last time?

:lol: Still trying to track it down! That site you gave me had no info on shipping whatsoever that I could find!

Im not ordering from a company that has no shipping policies :) Ill get it eventually though!

Cool I'll upload some stuff tomorrow morning maybe :)

Spawny, yeah good point. Although AOR Heaven is the biggest online melodic rock store there is, so I would guess its pretty trustworthy. Some of my friends who are really into AOR buy pretty much all their stuff from there.

Trixxi Trash said:
Cool I'll upload some stuff tomorrow morning maybe :)

Spawny, yeah good point. Although AOR Heaven is the biggest online melodic rock store there is, so I would guess its pretty trustworthy. Some of my friends who are really into AOR buy pretty much all their stuff from there.

OK some absolute AOR essentials:
Fiore - Body Electric
Harem Scarem - Self titled & Mood swings ( Lesperance is GOD!):worship:
Unruly child - 1st cd - the rest are crap
Xenon - Self titled ( good luck finding this....):cool:
Millenium - Angelfire
Dr Rock and the wild bunch - (Pete lesperance and some unknown singer) - fkn killer!!!

These are textbook AOR bro. AOR Heaven should have all of this, maybe except for Xenon ( it's quite rare). The guy who runs things is called "george" from all accounts he is really cool to deal with but postage takes some time.

Stu

Harem Scarem's debut is one of the best albums of all time. Unruly Child's debut rules as well - Mark Free is one of the most amazing singers ever!

How about Signal - Loud & Clear as a great Mark Free album too. That one is awesome... I might upload something off that. You Won't See Me Cry or Arms Of A Stranger or something!

Ten is the best new AOR band in the last decade :headbang: Everyone should go buy Babylon and The Name Of The Rose :headbang: