Aphotic tabs?

I will, Paul ! Each time I tab a song, it takes a lot of time but it's definitively a cool challenge ! I'm pretty sure it won't be 100% accurate but I'll do my best and corrections / comments are welcome !

Autumn Reflection is tabbed in Guitar Pro 5.2 format.I hope it's close to the original. It took me a sunny sunday afternoon, but there it is !

The tab will soon be available at gprotab.net but if you don't want to wait, email me and I'll send it to you. As I said earlier, any comment / correction is welcome !

I'm still hoping someone will tab out Forever With Unopened Eye. Back in the Paleozoic era, in the infantile days of my first band, this was one of a few songs that really motivated me to write strong rhythmic riffs.

Sounds good. I'll set a reminder on my phone for 2014 to make sure I'll remember. ;)

Seriously though, if I just had the tuning a/o key for this track I could suss it out, as I wasn't terribly far off when I first tried back in '99 or 2000, when I first started tuning down to B.