Apollo's eyes

MetalSummer

Apr 13, 2007
Wales (UK)
Hi guys, I wonder if any of you can help me out by telling me what colour Apollo's eyes are? From the photos I've had with him, they look brown but I need to be 100% accurate as it is for a painting that is about to be done.

Cheers! :)

they're definately brown hun.

what's the painting for?

Thanks Katie. :) I was asking for friend of mine who is doing a painting of him. She paints mostly close friends and musicians who inspire her. If you're interested in seeing some of her work then you can check it out on her myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/lilygroen ..she already has a sketch done of him, just scroll down her page for it.

Mmmmm.

Yeah...they're brown :) I can definitely vouch for that.

I've seen some of Lily's work on the Evil Masquerade forums. VERY impressive! Especially the Henrik painting!!!

xx Kirsty

Yes I agree, she always paints Henrik so beautifully.

Here is the painting of Apollo that she's recently finished, thought you guys would like to see it.

Thanks both for you help. :)

meh, if i painted my stuff, it'd probably look like crap XD i have almost no experience with paints! =p

Lily made the sketch a long time ago before there was any pics of Apollo and his longer hair. When she spoke with him recently, he was very impressed with the sketch and that is why she chose to paint him that way. I daresay there will be another one done at some point honouring his new hairdo. :p

SEXY NEW HAIRCUT!

But yeah, that painting is AMAZING.

I actually draw myself, I'm just shy about my work.

I drew a picture for a Secret Santa thing we did in work for a friend and he loves it and has the picture framed hanging in his living room. Haha.

One thing I missed was drawing recently. I hope to get back into it. Maybe I'll draw some of the Firewind guys....

xx Kirsty

come on kirsty draw us some frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwind boys!
damn i missed you at download, no one understood frrrrrrrrrrwind or iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirewind or SEXY NEW HAIRCUT! or 'de de der der, de de der, de de der de der de der de der der tsch tsch'
:(

come on kirsty draw us some frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwind boys!
damn i missed you at download, no one understood frrrrrrrrrrwind or iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirewind or SEXY NEW HAIRCUT! or 'de de der der, de de der, de de der de der de der de der der tsch tsch'
:(

And I understand every single last one of those things!!!!!! Bah!

I probably would have attended Download had Firewind confirmed sooner than they did! ASSES!

xx Kirsty

wow that's just awesome!!!! O_O....i am drawing too but never tried to draw real human faces.....anyway this painting is damn sooo cool...i think Apollo would be honored for that :D
and yeah Apollo's eyes are brown O__O....is some pics i thought they were green or something...:rofl:....