apparently, there is a god

(a) one of them is certainly mine then
(b) I bought them all anyway for ProgPower III :loco:
(c) send them to Tampa so I can drown out all the yentas

JayKeeley said:
(a) one of them is certainly mine then
(b) I bought them all anyway for ProgPower III :loco:
(c) send them to Tampa so I can drown out all the yentas
a) actually, lol, it's not. I bought a 2nd pair for Lisa when I dragged her to see Symphony X headline L'amours (RIP)
b) ha ha, where do you think I got the idea, I had to keep stealing Amman's
c) I fucking hate Tampa with a passion, so I don't envy you

sometimes you just have to take a chance ... it's just life afterall :D

tinnutis is highly overrated ... how many fucking shows you guys go to that you have such bad hearing.

i went to hundreds of shows in my life ... never wore earplugs and i can still hear Erik gossiping about Swedes across the ocean :D

It's not just shows, rehearsals and constant listening at high volume helps too... but tinnitus isn't really that bad, at least not the little I have

Erik said:
I have a tiny tiny bit of tinnitus in my left ear that I hardly ever notice, but I've decided that I'm most DEFINITELY not going to get more if I can avoid it. I'm very sensitive to shit like that. Most of the time I can't sleep unless there's perfect silence in the room, for example.

^^ What he said. I only get that irritating noise about once every second week, however, and it usually doesn't last more than a couple of minutes. Still.

Anyone else has IRRITATING FUCKING BLACK DOTS/LINES on, yes, I mean ON, their eyes? That's extremely annoying when staring at a white wall/when it's winter and everything is covered in snow/etc.

Erik said:
No. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to stare directly into the sun?

She did. Not that I ever wanted to stare into the sun in the first place, I hate intense light. My eyes are just way too light sensitive, and some physics fuckers (annoying science twats) I know used to think it was fun to point their laser pens into their friends' eyes.