Apparently...

The Anti-Chair

Edit Email & Password
Jun 26, 2004
www.myspace.com
Goatschool is on the case!

----------------------
Private Message from Goatschool:

cool. i'm still gathering info on your myspace activity.

-----------------------

gatheringmyspaceinfo.jpg

by the way, the reply he posted was my response to the only PM this guy ever sent me:

Hi,
I noticed that you'd bumped a few of my old posts up to the top, and so forth. I gave this a lot of thought...really, a LOT of thought, and decided that we probably need to talk about something. It may be sort of awkward right now, at the moment, but I think it'll be best in the long run.
So here's the thing : I'm not gay. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a perfectly acceptable lifestyle and however 2 (or more) consenting adults pursue love and happiness is fine with me. But...I'm just not gay, never had any attraction to another dude, and don't believe I ever will. I'd like to say that I'm flattered in your interest, and not at all offended. You seem like a very nice guy... maybe a bit uptight and edgy, but a bright and decent fellow for sure.
I'm sure that if you keep looking, you'll find someone as special as you deserve, perhaps even on UMF..maybe Azal?
Best wishes,
Bill

goatschool said:
but yeah, tell the rest of the story.

dude, you're asking alex what kinda dude I am, you're asking lizard about some guy from kentucky, you're bumping all my old posts up to the top with cryptic replies...of course I'm curious as to what's on your mind.

I don't know what's got your shorts in a bunch, but ease back on the crazy pills.

my crazy pills tell me that your IP address shows up on two very specific files linked to the account in question.

i'm also curious as to why you just deleted the post you just made 5 minutes ago.

goatschool said:
my crazy pills tell me that your IP address shows up on two very specific files linked to the account in question.

i'm also curious as to why you just deleted the post you just made 5 minutes ago.

you got some excellent crazy pills, then. I deleted it because your flying fingers of fury had already posted essentially the same thing..redundancy is boring.
Account in question?