Apply here if you're interested in ROBBING A BANK

Guerrilla said:
And what's the problem with posting this on a public forum? You think the feds are gonna stake out every bank in North Hollywood for the whole summer? Or that after the robbery, they'll come back here looking for my ip? Well go ahead, prove I did it then, hahaha.
then the feds are gonna say "ok" and make a DNA sample with your sweat or hair or whatever so make sure you are calm :lol:
and then later mate, have fun :wave:

and your sign sucks :ill:

ante said:
then the feds are gonna say "ok" and make a DNA sample with your sweat or hair or whatever so make sure you are calm :lol:
and then later mate, have fun :wave:

and your sign sucks :ill:
They're gonna actually pick up all the thousands of hairs that are on the floor of the bank and try to match one to my hair? Wow, I think even THEY would rather let us walk away with the money than go into all that trouble. Besides there's something called a ski mask which is rather necessary if you don't want your face to get on the bank's cameras. It also takes care of the hair problem quite well. My sig sucks just like Jesus. Are you a Christian boy?

Guerrilla said:
They're gonna actually pick up all the thousands of hairs that are on the floor of the bank and try to match one to my hair? Wow, I think even THEY would rather let us walk away with the money than go into all that trouble. Besides there's something called a ski mask which is rather necessary if you don't want your face to get on the bank's cameras. It also takes care of the hair problem quite well. My sig sucks just like Jesus. Are you a Christian boy?
1 hair is enough, and they can get your DNA from whatever you have touched on :)

I meant your sign sucked, literaly
are you gay?

No I just like getting my cock sucked by Jesus. My sig is actually a photograph I took of him sucking me, it's just photoshopped to look like a painting. There is no point going in a bank if you don't wear gloves. Might as well mail them your fingerprints if you don't.

Money is green already ante! It'd turn orange, or possibly blue.

You sound like you're gonna get caught, guerilla. I wish you the best of luck being someone's bitch in jail. =)

Hmmm... looks like all of you mocking him haven't gone hungry lately or been rolling pennies for gas. Robbing a bank is an inviting thought and there's always those intriguing news-flashes where some guy gets away with a couple 1000s.

Man, I could use the dosh, but you think I'd rob a bank if I had $1000? Plus the airfair? That's a no-go. Hey, why not take out a restaurant? You get the cashregister and everything from the guests. No heroes, no security... I love you honeybunny. ;o)

If nothing else I love this thread for it's devious controversy. Interesting to read everyone's reactions, lol.

Anyone seen the movie "Safecrackers"?

yes I know what you mean, and beeing hungry is terrible and understand this kind of thoughts, from my side...I´m mocking with him because I have a bad feeling about this, that´s all