Appreciation thread - Crue's Shout at the Devil

I thought Vince Neil being the presenter of the Grand Prize at the World Series of Poker this month in Las Vegas was cheesy... who gives a damn about VN in such an event... it should always be hot chicks doing that job not a washed up rock star...

I thought Vince Neil being the presenter of the Grand Prize at the World Series of Poker this month in Las Vegas was cheesy... who gives a damn about VN in such an event... it should always be hot chicks doing that job not a washed up rock star...

He's far from "washed up" he still tours with Motley and as a solo act and does good business. When I think "washed up" Jake E. Lee comes to mind, great talent who never met his potential and is broke, strung out on crystal meth and is going nowhere musically and in life. While you might not care abiut him being there obviously someone did and they paid him well to be there. Plus the fact that Vince lives in Vegas and does all sorts of charity work in the area and in L.A. makes him an easy choice. As for the chicks? I'm sure there were many there either around his arm or around him...

i think vince is washed up now because he can't sing to save his life

Surprisingly on the last tour he did pretty well from what I have seen and heard. Which is unfortunate because I took a break from Motley last summer after seeing them on every tour since 1987 on some occasions even twice...
I'm not gonna debate the matter because your definition and mine vary and that's that.