12. cMoble (craigslist)
13. Dropbox
14. Soundcloud
15. My PDFs
16. Netflix
17. Tweetcaster
18. Youtube

Music related shit:

1. Cubase iC Pro (probably use this the most)
2. iStroboSoft
3. iDrumTech (although this might be no more due to issues with patents)
4. Time Guru
5. Guitar Pro
6. Tune-bot
7. iMachine
8. Garageband

Evernote gets better as you use it more - when you can start indexing, and searching a huge backlog of research, notes, web clippings, email-to-notes, etc...

hey dude, i tried evernote years and years ago, but i'm interested in what your general workflow is with it as I would like to have something that does more than dropbox/google drive etc when it comes to saving ideas etc.

If jailbroken iPhone then TetherMe on Cydia is an awesome app and one of the best reasons for jailbreaking, it bypasses most tethering restrictions placed by carriers and you can manage to get unlimited internet on say a macbook with tethering and get a decent 3g/4g speed which is great instead of shitty hardwired connection you sometimes have to put up with. Assuming unlimited data on a plan it makes the phone basically the ultimate on the move router which is the dogs bollocks.

Not that I would ever condone rampantly bludgeoning through a carriers and manufacturers ToS like that...

Slightly off-topic, but I've been getting fed up with my iPhone 4. It's only the 8GB and I have to keep dumping pics and vid to my external drive because the phone gets full so quick.

Just 3 days ago I dumped all pics and vid, then the day after I updated my FB app......suddenly I'm getting the "Usage Full" message again. I literally have like 7 photos on it and maybe 2-3 short videos and maybe 3 albums worth of music. It's extremely annoying.

Is there something I'm missing? Some secret cache I can clear somewhere?

^ Problem is the system itself takes several GB so it's not at all impossible; you can check the values in the general settings of iOS to make sure though. Or on iTunes there is this bar which summarizes what Data you have inside.

Slightly off-topic, but I've been getting fed up with my iPhone 4. It's only the 8GB and I have to keep dumping pics and vid to my external drive because the phone gets full so quick.

Just 3 days ago I dumped all pics and vid, then the day after I updated my FB app......suddenly I'm getting the "Usage Full" message again. I literally have like 7 photos on it and maybe 2-3 short videos and maybe 3 albums worth of music. It's extremely annoying.

Is there something I'm missing? Some secret cache I can clear somewhere?

Yeah my new phone is a 64gig for this reason. Why on earth an 8 gig phone even exists is beyond me. 8 gigs is barely enough to run the fucking OS. My old phone was a 16 and even that fucking sucked.

I went out and bought a 32 GB SD card for my phone, which I failed to mention is a Windows phone. Not the best thing for apps but it gels nicely with my desktop and laptop.

There's finally an official dropbox app for windows phone. Had a hard time finding it until last night.