April Fools Jokes

Cello

Promoted to Hannibal
Nov 14, 2007
Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
You guys have prolly noticed that it's April Fools today, and maybe pulled a few pranks of your own.

I figured it'd be a nice idea to gather the best ones all in one place :) Here's a few that I've come across today:

1. Google is hiring...Autocompleters
2. NEW! Google Motion! - Turn your email into a true body of work.
3. Try googling for "Helvetica"
4. This one's in dutch, but not less hilarious for it: Heineken Launches the Beerpad. Get icecold beer from your Senseo machine now!
5. VGcats, an online comic, is now available in 3D!
6. TechCrunch announced today that Spotify are to launch a US version; closing down european service to fund it!

And ofcourse there are the anual Blizzard ones:
Crabby the dungeon helper for WoW
The Horadic Cube smartphone application. Maximize your smartphone's potential and create brand-new apps from scratch by combining and transforming your existing apps! (Diablo III)
And a new WoW dungeon called Tomb of Immortal Darkness where the player stumbles around blind and fights bosses with names such as "Omgsogoth" XD

Let me know what you guys found! :D

YouTube 1911, which puts an old-film quality on the videos while playing silent movie-esque ragtime music.

And on the DDR/music game forum Zenius-I-Vanisher, everyone became an administrator... but you don't get ban powers or anything, it's just for show.