Aptrigga multiple samples

Sep 20, 2009
Helsinki Finland
soundcloud.com
So my frikkin problem is that i've loaded 7 samples but the aptrigga only uses the first. i have the dynamic and one shot presets on. What the fuck should i do to get aptrigga to loop even a let's say 3 samples for gods numb cocks sake.

or is the problem in metalfoundry and midi?

use random mode or adjust where the crossover is for the dynamic levels on the right hand side.
i normally use random mode and then use another instance for dynamic or sometimes shock horror drumagog for more dynamic stuff.
more metal and loud stuff though, random is just fine for me; i only really blend triggers as opposed to relying on them

If you have it set to Dynamic it will always play the first sample and fade out into the rest of the samples, if you have it set to Random it will always use different samples for each hit, and you don't even need to adjust the velocity that each one is hit with the midi track.

Dynamic will trigger dynamically.. so that hard hits will trigger the first sample, slightly softer ones will trigger the 2nd, and so on. And then you can adjust the little 'crossfade' so you can get 2 or 3 samples at one velocity.

If you have lots of samples all the same velocity (like Slate), just use Random.

I recommend using sequence instead of random... This will prevent you from ever getting the same hit twice in a row, and if you are using the Slate room samples as well for example, you can set up two instances both in sequence mode to ensure that you are playing samples from the same hit when they are overlayed...

I recommend using sequence instead of random... This will prevent you from ever getting the same hit twice in a row, and if you are using the Slate room samples as well for example, you can set up two instances both in sequence mode to ensure that you are playing samples from the same hit when they are overlayed...

don't you start to notice the sequence repeating during blast beats?