Arcane Rain Fell?

Last year I was listening to Draconian alot, never heard any similarity to Paul though, but now that someone mentioned it, maybe.
Saw the news a couple days ago.. "a more diverse and intense sound" sounds.. interesting. :)

edit:
doom:vs if you read this, check your private messages.

just wanted to share my love for draconian... they are one of the few doom bands i enjoy (besides novmbers doom, Doom: Vs & Grand Magus (even though Grand Magus aren't pure doom (i think i've heard them labed as stoner doom?)

anyway;

i'm happy to hear they are releasing another album :)

i'm not much of a stoner metal fan (as i'm not into drugs or alcohol or smoking) i've got more expensive interests/habbits that and my mind being alter may not be a good idea. :lol:

anyway;

what's you guys' favorite album by draconian?

mine is: Arcane Rain Fell & favorite song is: Heaven Laid In Tears (angels lament)

Draconian are pretty good. I still like more guitar based Doom bands like Rapture and Daylight Dies better though. Dont really think they have many similarities with ND though, except the growls perhaps

the latest Draconian news...

Draconians fourth album is now completed. It was born in Fascination Street studio (Opeth, Katatonia, etc.) in Örebro, Sweden, during September. For this recording the band invited U.S. Novembers Doom vocalist Paul Kuhr for the narrative parts of the album. The album, which will be entitled "Turning Season Within", has just gone through the last stages of mixing and we can assure you; producer Jens Bogren did an amazing job in shaping Draconians so far heaviest and most reflective creation. The release is set for late January 2008.

Oh shit, I was looking forward to this album already!

"producer Jens Bogren did an amazing job in shaping Draconians so far heaviest and most reflective creation" - their heaviest yet...I like the sound of that! :headbang:

And with Paul adding his own "narrative" touch, this one's a no-brainer folks! :)