Arcturus fans?

U

unknown

Anybody seen the pictures of when Arcturus performed live this past year?

I have links if you're interested

First gigs with Asgeir, their new singer from Spiral Architect

oh yeah....I have one of those crap ass American Keyboards that won't do the "O" with the slash through it (there's an internet entity for it, I know)

But anyhow...yeah...Garm was definitely the man for Arcturus, so it'll be interesting to see what the new music will sound like

seriously, arcturus are beyond amazing. the sham mirrors is an album completely in its own league. when i bought it listened to it like every day for over a year...no lie. its powerful, hypnotic, dark and addicting as all hell. ive never had an album grow on me the way that one did.

arcturus will never be arcturus without garm

seriously, arcturus are beyond amazing. the sham mirrors is an album completely in its own league. when i bought it listened to it like every day for over a year...no lie. its powerful, hypnotic, dark and addicting as all hell. ive never had an album grow on me the way that one did.
and "La Masquerade Infernale" is better ( or of the same brilliancy)

Indeed, I enjoy listening to The Sham Mirrors more than La Masquerade only because the songs are more accessable...Aspiera is an amazing black metal album as well

You can find some audio samples at the end records website

I wonder what the set list was as well

hmmm