Are any RC members from Germany?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I'm going to be heading to Berlin the weekend of July 15th. I'd love to catch a show, if there are going to be any that weekend. Does anyone know where I might look? Thanks.

Zod

lizard said:
but under Rock/Pop:

Alice Cooper Columbia Halle, 20:00 uhr dienstag (tuesday) July 19
Sigur Ros Columbia Halle, mittwoch (wednesday) 20:00 uhr July 20

If it's not sold out , go see Sigur Ros . I'll be seeing them on July 12th it will be an experience man.. Best concert ever contender and I've not even been to it.

I appreciate everyone's help. I don't know a lot about Sigur Ros, but what I've heard wasn't really my cup of tea. It's not even Metal, as much as ambient noise, or am I thinking of the wrong band?

The thing that sucks about this little trip, is it's two friggin weeks before Wacken! unfortunately, my wife's company is picking up a pick part of our travel costs, so there's nothing I can do.

Zod

Dark One said:
You'll be back by that Tuesday (July 19th) right? That's the Ozzfest date.
That's the plan (I e-mailed you about this earlier today). However, given that all travel is being handled by my wife's company's corporate travel department, I can't say for sure. If by chance I was unable to go, I'd still cover the cost of my ticket.

Zod

General Zod said:
If by chance I was unable to go, I'd still cover the cost of my ticket.

Zod

Arrgh, it sucks that I can't access my email during the day anymore! Anyway, thanks man, that's cool of you. Hopefully it won't come to that as it just wouldn't be the same without ya sharing in the beer drinking and band bashing with us. :kickass:

Dark One said:
Arrgh, it sucks that I can't access my email during the day anymore! Anyway, thanks man, that's cool of you. Hopefully it won't come to that as it just wouldn't be the same without ya sharing in the beer drinking and band bashing with us. :kickass:
Hopefully not. Though the line-up is just left of dreadfull, I'm still looking forward to it.

Zod

snow2fall said:
Lurch just made me aware of it... :wave:
nah that was me....see how useful myspace is? :Smug::worship:

hey...guess what I found....Maggi spaetzle package
maggi_products_right.gif

except mine says "German" instead of "Swiss" :err: