are kalmah getting mainstream ?

I'm visiting almost daily hoping for some news or anything else. I also was starting to think this forum was dead.

I just can't wait for this album...

I wish these forums were a little more alive. Regardless, this is a really stupid thread, if Kalmah were going to go mainstream, I think it would have happened a few albums ago. Kalmah are always going to kick ass and I don't doubt that for even a moment.

«this is a really stupid thread»

I agree, but it was created because the forum was going dead. Although, not the best way to revive it...

kalmah are just gorwing as a band musically and if more record sales and fans means a sooner USA tour i'm game!!!!! for the revolution was great, the new one will be too

for those who are interested check out myspace.com/statius melodic power/death from california!!!!

im sorry, not to be rude. But this is so stupid. I hate the words ''mainstream'' ''sellout''. The band can to whatever the F they want. And for the record.. For The revolution was bringing back the old Kalmah, compared to Black Waltz. Anyway, i think Kalmah have the same style as they had in the beginning. They sure add extra elements in every album. To make something new. Its like eating kebab, its damned good. But you gotta taste something else too..or else youre getting tired of eating kebab.

yeah they're a regular backstreet boys

:D hahahaha

I personally believe that Kalmah is one of the least mainstream (if mainstream at all) bands in the melo-death genre. Love them since the Swamplord caught me in his musical web. If he told me that They will return with a Swampsong For The Revolution of the 12 Gauge and take me with them on the musical journey I'd probably believe him... Because they are awesome!

Thank you for another best metal album of all times!

kalmah are musically unique which pretty much means it cant be mainstream. And even if every single person in the world knew kalmah, they wouldnt go into the mainstream direction, mainstream would drift towards them.