are kalmah will sign with a new label ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedkokko

Mar 22, 2008
i heard that FTR the last album with spinefarm and there is a new matrial will be out soon is there any label in future ?

Totally EPIC thread name haha.

i think google translator could come up with a better translation.. and thats saying something.. haha

idk how it got to you in egypt before anyone else got wind of it.. sounds like bullshit.

will u mates plz be more polite i can call u names as i did with mr (tome jones) aka Sex bomb
if u find the thread stupid say u opinion but there is no use for personal insults grow up plz i was wrong and i confess ok it is not a big deal and if any body have proplems with my english it is not my first language and iam proud
thanks

will u mates plz be more polite i can call u names as i did with mr (tome jones) aka Sex bomb
if u find the thread stupid say u opinion but there is no use for personal insults grow up plz i was wrong and i confess ok it is not a big deal and if any body have proplems with my english it is not my first language and iam proud
thanks

we understand. no one here is trying to bring down your morale, we are just having fun.. thats what its all about so dont worry about it. but next time really think your thoughts through before you post or start a thread... and work on your english and spelling and things will come alot easier for ya:headbang:

English isn't my first language neither (french is) but I can still write sentences that actually make some sense. When will you understand that "u", "dat" and words like that are not cool?

Thanks,
Tom Jones

english isnt my first language as well, and my first language is same as yours, work on it you'd get it, and yeah i've been going through kalmah forums for a while now, you do start lots of threads lol

if its easier heres in arabic

ana kaman ele englezi mesh 2awal lo'3ah, ana ba7ki 3arabi zayak, bas ma3 tadreeb betkon 2a7san, yalla good luck!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.