Ask Kalmah a question

Here's a question for Kalmah:

Would you consider touring Australia and New Zealand?

Either an East Coast (Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne) or a national tour of Oz (just add Adelaide and Perth) and Aukland in Kiwi Land.

It would be great to see a band of Kalmah calibur and brutality in Australia -just as long as it's not a week or so away from another internation band touring, which seems to be the trend.

If you do decide, can get the name of a few promoters and bands who would be very willing to help you guys out.

Catch ya
Shadow

JausmetalJ said:
Umm... what?

This is Pekka..

Anyway, cool interview, got alot of good questions in.

Yeah. When I was told about the interview, I was told it would be with Antti. I had all of my questions written for him to answer them (like the question about the kalmah website.) oh well, no big deal.

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions and who read the interview. Browse the rest of the site if you care to and maybe even sign up for the forum.

|m|

Conti said:

Oh, well.

Couldn't load up the first page, so I thought I'd take a shot anyway.

Not used to some of these forums, since I was on one alone for so long and have just gotten back from being band.

Well, at least one of my favourite bands has a Forum, so I know where I'll be spending some more of my time. :headbang:

Catch ya
Shadow