Kalmah at Ragnarok.

Turbo

Natursekt Black Metal
Jul 13, 2005
Weinheim, Deutschland
www.last.fm
It looks like Kalmah will be playing at the Ragnarok Festival in Scotland on november 4th. Im going, I was wondering who else is going. This update has been posted on the Kalmah website, but im not sure if it has been mentioned on the Ragnarok site.

For more information visit the link in my signature.

Metalism UK is proud to announce the following additions to it's inaugural Ragnarok UK Metalfest 2006 lineup.

Astral Doors from Sweden, Circus Maximus from Norway and Kalmah from Finland have been confirmed.

The full lineup for the festival thus far is as follows:

GAMMA RAY
KALMAH
ASTRAL DOORS
CHARON
ELVENKING
CIRCUS MAXIMUS
INTENSE
HEADLESS CROSS

There are still two slots to fill, both of which are the special guest slots directly under Gamma Ray, so expect some BIG announcements in the very near future.

The Ragnarok UK Metalfest is set to take place on Saturday 4th November 2006 at Perth Concert Hall in Central Scotland, UK.

It will feature a metal market, band signing sessions and much more including the preshow and aftershow parties.

The preshow is set for Friday 3rd November 2006 at The Doghouse in Dundee and will feature Skyclad, Paragon, Pitiful Reign, Attica Rage and Neverwinter.

Tickets are priced at £35 for the main festival or £43 for the main festival + preshow ticket bundle.

These are available now, along with more information by accessing the official website at www.ragnarokfestival.com

You can also view our Myspace page at www.myspace.com/ragnarokfestival

More announcements to come in the following weeks and months.

We hope to see you there.

Stay heavy,

Your Metalism/Ragnarok UK Team

i already got the ticket to this too!!
once Kalmah was announced i was all the way in \m/

Seems like I'm going too:headbang: First of all, I want to see Circus Maximus, but other band are also kicking ass. And Skyclad is announced to the preshow:kickass: