Kalmah @ Tuska Festival

gaz

Stargazer
Oct 15, 2002
Far Beyond The Galaxy
Visit site
Yes Kalmah are playing IMO, Europe's best metal festival in Helsinki Finland.
30 June to 2nd July, the exact day and time not yet announced.

I visit every year and I can't wait to see Kalmah play, they will get at least 45mins onstage, I guess they will be playing one of the two smaller stages at the festival.

Rest assured illegal audio recording device will be on hand.

gaz said:
Rest assured illegal audio recording device will be on hand.

Hahaha nice quote! :lol: I think those kind of threads should be hidden to North America members... It's just torture for us.

I'm going there! Kalmah, will you be signing cd's and shit? I have to meet you \m/!

^Yaargh, just have to get one of those mighty fine tickets..
*ellers blir det kapring på åpen festival :rofl:

opacity said:
WTF!?!
kalmah are playing before norther and epica?! :mad:
that'd be around 3:30-4 pm, roughly.
Damn.. never really understood the big hype with Norther. I mean they're good, but nothing really special. Any Kalmah release owns any Norther release imo.

Kalmah got a pretty good slot, 8pm, last band on one of the smaller stages, so sort of headlining the small stages, same time as Epica on the other small stage, guess I'll be seeing Epica instead!

Not, Kalmah all the way :headbang:

Hell yeah, I'm there. Guess I have to leave Opeth early to avoid the crowds... Any idea/wishes what songs Kalmah will play from TBW?

Ps. I want my damn hair back :mad: It mysteriously dissapeared by the hands of a Chinese barber. (Wasn't exactly what I had in mind, so I got a massive discount... But still :cry: )

Katala said:
Ps. I want my damn hair back :mad: It mysteriously dissapeared by the hands of a Chinese barber. (Wasn't exactly what I had in mind, so I got a massive discount... But still :cry: )
I was so mad one time at one of my ex girlfriends. I was like "Why didn't you tell me!? You saw the whole thing!"...
...but it'll grow back again. :)

PS : Can't wait to hear the first Kalmah bootleg! ...any one knows how the band feels versus that?