Kalmah @ Tuska Festival

I just want to say that i hate everyone who got to watch that. That might very well be the BEST setlist ever in the history of music. Heritance of Berija is my favorite song of all time. They also played swamphell and hollow heart. AMAZING.

I want to hear about it if anything pops up on youtube.

AND, look dude antti is playing his new custom...

AND, did Pekka scream on the old songs or growl? How was his voice live?

:worship: :worship:

whats wrong guys where is the videos why we have to talk about this always all the other bands got files uploaded in youtube please we want to see kalmah live please for one time only in my life please if any one have the video please uploaded

METAL2000 said:
whats wrong guys where is the videos why we have to talk about this always all the other bands got files uploaded in youtube please we want to see kalmah live please for one time only in my life please if any one have the video please uploaded
could it be there is no video existing? i really don't know.
(ok, i'm not interested anyway :rolleyes: )

METAL2000:
Stop zer whining.
When the guards saw anyone carrying a videocam,
they kicked them out instantly.

Hei!
Yeah, what a great gig. :)

Here are some pics I took during the Kalmah gig (the quality is not the best, as my cam somehow didn´t like all the fog... :mad: )
Hope you like them anyways. ;)

Kalmah

dscf0234.jpg

dscf0261.jpg

dscf0303.jpg

Ashen_Mirth said:
METAL2000:
Stop zer whining.
When the guards saw anyone carrying a videocam,
they kicked them out instantly.

what the hell?
you telling me that the guards was there?
wakeup man check (youtube) there is a thousnds of files that has been record it from tuska 2006 don't tell me that no one was carrying a mobile phone and he didn't record any thing?:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Silence said:
Took me SOME days to edit all my pictures and put them online, but here I have some more Kalmah pics for you. *click*

Also have videos, but I better keep them for myself as I don't think the band allows it to post them here... and the sound is shitty anyway :p

man post the video in youtube.com please
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

i think the band will not be upset about it right????????????

I don't know about youtube, but in here the trading or linking bootlegs will actually upset band. I think even in this topic Antti gives some strict rules about it...

And Silence, great pictures. I saw you taking 'em. Unfortunately I didn't recognize it was you, I would have greeted you irl. (We have been sending some e-mails few moths ago. :) )