Kalmah @ Tuska Festival

bad im sure :D, wtf audio recording devices? WE WANT A DAMN VIDEO!!!! at least ill be seein slayer/lamb of god/CoB on the 2nd of july in quebec. more kalmah gigs! come to china! XD

You guys who is going..if your not to drunk maybe you can tell us the setlist of oh mighty Kalmah is or were :loco:

ehem, im still hoping for wacken 2006! I mean it has been like wot 4 years now? (since they played on wacken 2002)
I contacted wacken's HQ, gave them a link for the video and the sample, maybe something will happen =]

I won't be too drunk, so I can try to capture the setlist, though typing anything with all the :kickass: :headbang: going around might be a bit hard. I've never been drunk enough to forget a setlist, but with Opeth being before Kalmah that might change. I just can't imagine listening to them without being terribly drunk :lol: Nah, just kidding, no need to get upset possible Opeth-fanboys.

Ps. next time I'll cut my hair myself, that'll be in a half-a-year when I have to cut it all off. God damn army...

xshadowsoulsx said:
does anybody else think that kalmah should have this performance taped, professionally? i think that would be really cool.

DEFINITELY I was thinking the same thing! I think it'd make for a great Live DVD or something like that. Something to pad their discography (and sales:heh: )

We have recorded nearly all of our gigs and we have planned to do a video that has live material as well as some story supporting material as well.

The video is on its way but I don`t know when it is going to be ready and how it is going to be available for the fans.

dont know who..antti maybe said this on a interview at interview on kalmah.com

xshadowsoulsx said:
does anybody else think that kalmah should have this performance taped, professionally? i think that would be really cool.
Yeah just like they did in Tuska 2003 with bands like Lordi, Stratovarius, Moonsorrow and CoB. All the bands had some awesome footage from that edition of Tuska (looked like they used the same professional cameras for all these bands). Hope they'll do that this year as well!