Are their any girls on this BB?

Pierced Spirit

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2001
San Antonio, Tx
Visit site
I dont know if this has been asked already but Im relatively new so I dont know if theres any here. If there are, Ill be god damned! :) Go ahead and post if any of you here are female. But please dont post a pic, because you may have some other heavy metal fool fall for you ;)

isn't it annoying. and well depressing, whenever you see a girl into good music shes always with her boyfriend:mad: so why is it that there aren't as many girls into this sorta music:confused: , do they all just listen to destinys child, dido and steps or something?

Originally posted by Pierced Spirit
I dont know if this has been asked already but Im relatively new so I dont know if theres any here. If there are, Ill be god damned! :) Go ahead and post if any of you here are female. But please dont post a pic, because you may have some other heavy metal fool fall for you ;)

Nope, there are none here. Black Heart is lying, because... well, HIS heart is black. Sorry to break your illusion, but really, there are only male nerds here on this forum.

But if you really KNOW a girl(!) in the real world, feel free to tell her about this place. Please, there are hundreds of us here, and we're getting desperate!

-Villain (dead serious, once again)

I know a girl who listens to some opeth..but she also listens to rap =\ i really dont fuckin understand her but i have a feeling she does'nt listen to it emotionally, she was just looking for some powerful music.

I am female,too....
but anyway no one has noticed my presence........
or is the pic beneath my nick soooooooo awfully scanned that i look like a boy or sth ...... :confused:
:D

Kick ass! There are some girls here. And nahh Melancholia, you dont look like a dude in that pic. Too bad theres no American girls here, or more specifically any in my town :) Of course I doubt there are any in my town besides me and my sister.

Originally posted by Pierced Spirit
Too bad theres no American girls here, or more specifically any in my town :)
dude, i didn't say anything cause i figured if you stuck around a couple days you'd notice all the girls...and yes, even the american ones. :p