Are their any girls on this BB?

Yes, there are a handful of females here, though it doesn't really make that much of a difference because it is very unlikely that you will ever meet any of them. Yet the fact that they exist may comfort you into thinking that you might, indeed, meet a beautiful female Opeth-lover. It doesn't comfort me; I have all but given up on that one.

P.S. no, Melancholia, you definitely do not look male. I would do you.:D

Cynicism spat into the face of a cynic, caused by cynicism. What a world. In that case, Pierced Spirit, why do any of us even bother to post on this forum? We are all above it...words and interaction are for the weak. The strong don't need them and can survive without anyone else, and dwell in their minds. Here, rebuke and insult only seed each other, so it's a moot point to even say anything at all.

In contrast with my cynical ways...I'll take that medal. Now find me a damn Opeth chick.

Originally posted by Kem
Haha gosh you sure don't beat around the bush!

:D Well, there's no use in innuendo and subtlety when it serves no purpose, now is there? Maybe if I had been in a witty mood, I might have done so for a laugh.

On that note, I can give an opinion of your outward features also, Kem, if you send a picture. :devil:

...Beauty is so damn subjective that I can't help but love it and despise it at the same time. Calling someone "beautiful" means nothing except that the way someone chanced to be shaped appeals to me. So it really doesn't mean much if I tell someone that they are attractive enough for me to want to copulate with said person. So, though I don't heed what I percieve to be beauty very much at all, it is still enjoyable to observe.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I'm a girl too.... wheeeeh! *doh* >:eek:)

...and you're from Norway! Me and my friends have this thing for Norwegian girls. I mean, we don't meet many since we live in middle-of-nowhere, USA, but the few we have met were very attractive and had the coolest accent.

*laugh* So the phrase "hot Norwegian chicks" is a regular part of our vocabulary.

Example:
friend: "What you wanna do tonight?"
me: "No idea - maybe we could just drive around and hope a bunch of hot norwegian chicks will get into my car at a stoplight."

Originally posted by rogue27

...and you're from Norway! Me and my friends have this thing for Norwegian girls. I mean, we don't meet many since we live in middle-of-nowhere, USA, but the few we have met were very attractive and had the coolest accent.

*laugh* So the phrase "hot Norwegian chicks" is a regular part of our vocabulary.

Example:
friend: "What you wanna do tonight?"
me: "No idea - maybe we could just drive around and hope a bunch of hot norwegian chicks will get into my car at a stoplight."

Hehehe.... YEAH! >:eek:) Or should I say "Ya"?.... Hehe...