Are their any pictures of the band?

Thorns of Sorrow

My pic is squished
Apr 18, 2002
New York City
Visit site
Are their any pictures of the band? Greg said he looked all metal in the band pics, I've never seen any pics of you guys as a band. I remember seeing live pics a while back, but the site that hosted them seems to not exist anymore. I'm interested in seeing all the lineups from Bath to my fruit...Also, there aren't any fan sites and shit. I'm in the process of tabbing out Bath, and like I wanna do a fansite, but I am not the best website designer in the world...

these are all from about a year ago but

jersey1.jpg

josh, terran, byron
jersey2.jpg

greg, maria, toby
jersey3.jpg

toby
jersey4.jpg

toby, josh, byron

I've got some more somewhere, I'll take a look around for them

Awesome pics!

In the Milwaukee pics, are you playing guitar Toby? If so, why are you all the way in the back. I see you there in that pic above, but in the others all I see playing guitar is Greg, and John.

I needed to stay near Sam for that set, we only played 2 songs, none of which i was singing on so i could stay back, and also my cable wasn't long enough to reach to the front of that huge ass stage.

Here is josh:

menow.jpg

His guitar is off screen but this was taken during 'Sleep is a Curse' during a Christmas set at the old folks home in JP last year. If you imagine real hard you can see Josh's swagger.

No, no, now I see it... he's singing, "We lived in the rowans, avoiding mad water / Spoiling our children with tea and mushrooms," and commenting on the amount of sense he's making using the good old loose-screw gesture.

It's obviously a Fred Durst-esque hand gesture, probably being used during the part of the show where he's rapping to the crowd for about the 40th time how much ass motw kicks and how their rhymes are much phatter than any other band out there.