Are these people are making fun of CoB?

yeah we've seen these before and i think the answer is no,theyre paying homage in a slightly homosexual way.

Edit:hahaha ive just wathed the second one and im sure that guy is taking it seriously(lead singer).LOL why does he start finger tapping on the second riff for no reason!

cant tell... maybe i could if i had sound here on this FUCKIN COMPUTER!!!!
sorry... :)

relax people, they are not making fun of them, they actually have done that with many other bands. It's pretty funny considering they do stuff from AYDY.

Are you going to go beat the piss out of them because they are making fun of Bodom?

If you think that's funny, check out the Sonata Arctica clip. I fucking laugh so much at the dude with the keyboard.

The Bringer said:
Are you going to go beat the piss out of them because they are making fun of Bodom?

If you think that's funny, check out the Sonata Arctica clip. I fucking laugh so much at the dude with the keyboard.

they did sonata arctica too?!?!?

they have a finntroll clip out there too....which im still in awe over.

whats scary about this is i found the finntroll one today and showed my roomate....and i just opened up the bodom one, and yelled at my roomate "THEY CRAZY MEXICANS ARE BACK!!!"

LoL

watching these guys....im tempted to post my disgustingly horrific (yet hysterical) downfall music video