Have you seen this one?

Definately. I was shocked to hear one of my college friends say he didn't like Alexi's vocals that much. He's into Killswitch and the whole Drop C chugga chugga scene though.

<-Warheart-> said:
Definately. I was shocked to hear one of my college friends say he didn't like Alexi's vocals that much. He's into Killswitch and the whole Drop C chugga chugga scene though.

Blech. I hate those bands, and I hate their fans even more, because they think bands like that are "tha heviest fukin' metal ul ever hear!!!!!!11" when it's not even actual metal in the truest sense of the word. If they ever heard real death metal, they'd probably hate it. Anyway, that scene is too heavily influenced by the Gothenburg style, which I don't like much to begin with. My favorites are usually from either Finland, Norway, or Germany.

who listens to bodom for their singing lol alexi is fuckingfunny man he makes up random shit i just find that hilarious

LOL, yeah i didn't even realize that he just says random stuff! And on a lot of the songs, he skips words. Sometimes live, he's just growling but i love it anyway. I don't even really listen to the lyrics sometimes becuz i'm headbanging to loud or i'm just to into his voice to care.

On "living dead beat", i don't even hear him say "bad to the bone, raised in the gutter, not exactly a muthafuckin rolemodel" that good.

Yeah he forgets the words, I feel bad for him 'cause I know the words so I sit there and watch him stumble through the verse all wrong. :erk:

Alexi not only skips but swallows some words too. But maybe that's because he's out of breath or something.

<-Warheart-> said:
We mentioned that on the top of this page.

Maybe he wanted to make sure that we noticed it. :lol:

Authentic Metalhead said:
Oh, so THAT'S what he's saying! *listens to it* Ahhhh....makes sense now! *doesn't really care, but is happy anyway*

LOL, what do you think he said? On a lot of songs, he cuts off words too...like when he says "decadence"...he says "decance" or something like that. And for "minority"..he says "minory".

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah he forgets the words, I feel bad for him 'cause I know the words so I sit there and watch him stumble through the verse all wrong. :erk:

Same here. I memorized like 5 songs on each album and sang them by heart. But it's no fun to sing along sometimes cuz Alexi's skipping a lot of stuff. Alexi should really remember the lyrics. How long could it take. It took me a few hours to remember 3 songs. But oh well...his voice is too amazing for me to care.