Jaska Raatikainen, new solo

Sure it's cool the solo,dunno if was the same that in London nor in the video,but in Barcelona show(I was there)played also one and was spectacular,and he played it after Alexi broke her toe(during Are You Dead Yet? Alexi broke a toe by slaming at a monitor as it is said in the homepage)and had to stop and continue for three times because the others weren't able to get on stage another time yet.I only missed one thing in that show and is what some of you have also mentioned,and it's the fact that Henkka never plays solos,and would be cool to se him in action alone,but well,we can dream that in a future,if COB don't give up as they said not long ago in some magazines(as Metal Hammer in spain),Henka will take example of Jaska and will play it's own solo.teh last thing I would like to say is that,in my opinion,solos and new stuff it's better than old stuff,'cuz old stuff you can hear it at home,but new stuff and solos not.Thats all,see ya.

PD:And I think that no one will doubt that Alexi VS Janne solo battles are incredible.

children of COB said:
Sure it's cool the solo,dunno if was the same that in London nor in the video,but in Barcelona show(I was there)played also one and was spectacular,and he played it after Alexi broke her toe(during Are You Dead Yet? Alexi broke a toe by slaming at a monitor as it is said in the homepage)and had to stop and continue for three times because the others weren't able to get on stage another time yet.I only missed one thing in that show and is what some of you have also mentioned,and it's the fact that Henkka never plays solos,and would be cool to se him in action alone,but well,we can dream that in a future,if COB don't give up as they said not long ago in some magazines(as Metal Hammer in spain),Henka will take example of Jaska and will play it's own solo.teh last thing I would like to say is that,in my opinion,solos and new stuff it's better than old stuff,'cuz old stuff you can hear it at home,but new stuff and solos not.Thats all,see ya.

PD:And I think that no one will doubt that Alexi VS Janne solo battles are incredible.

broke her toe... hehe