Jaska Raatikainen, new solo

deathxunlimited said:
why not show off. Alexi, Janne, and Roope get to. hell throw in a bass solo too.

personally i'd rather see more songs than have a drum solo, a bass solo guitar solos etc. sure its cool if they do a keyboard/2 guitar duel or something like that or how they did at the show i was at where at the beginning of the encore roope came out and did something but using 5 or 10 minutes of drum and bass solos seems a bit overkill to me. i'd rather hear some extra old stuff.

Enemy242 said:
personally i'd rather see more songs than have a drum solo, a bass solo guitar solos etc. sure its cool if they do a keyboard/2 guitar duel or something like that or how they did at the show i was at where at the beginning of the encore roope came out and did something but using 5 or 10 minutes of drum and bass solos seems a bit overkill to me. i'd rather hear some extra old stuff.

Agreed

yea it would be better to see more old stuff than all the solos. i was just making a point, saying everyone else gets one, throw one in for bass too. Hell Cliff Burton had an amazing bass solo he always played. i would give up a song to listen to something like that again from bodom.

deathxunlimited said:
yea it would be better to see more old stuff than all the solos. i was just making a point, saying everyone else gets one, throw one in for bass too. Hell Cliff Burton had an amazing bass solo he always played. i would give up a song to listen to something like that again from bodom.
You want to see an amazing bass solo? Listen to Billy Seehan (Mr.Big)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8688062617146786608&q=Billy+Sheehan