Have you seen this one?

Rock Hydra said:
I dont' want to start anything...or I don't know if you're sarcastic, but can you even play the solo to Follow the Reaper correctly yet?

haha dont worry about starting anything :p
i didnt say i can play them, just if talking about bodom solos, there are harder :p
and imo FTR solo > snbn solo
and yes i can play it correctly now

HomerJ_123 said:
haha dont worry about starting anything :p
i didnt say i can play them, just if talking about bodom solos, there are harder :p
and imo FTR solo > snbn solo
and yes i can play it correctly now

That's cool. I'm going to start learning a bodom song. I'm torn between Hate Me! and Northern Comfort.

learn them both.

Homer, you should record the FtR solo all by yourself. By that I mean, play the rhythm and lead seperately over a click so the sound of the cd doesn't mask anything. I prefer to hear people play that way.

i cant use my pinky either hah. i dont mean on the sixpounder solo, i mean never hah.

but anyway, this videos not bad, the nosturi one, but i think its funny how you can tell alexi just makes up sounds to sing cause he doesnt even know his own lyrics.

HauknessX said:
i cant use my pinky either hah. i dont mean on the sixpounder solo, i mean never hah.

but anyway, this videos not bad, the nosturi one, but i think its funny how you can tell alexi just makes up sounds to sing cause he doesnt even know his own lyrics.

Yea it really sounds like that occasionally. :lol:

Apparantly, he doesn't have proper or complete lyrics for certain songs, he actually does just say random stuff. Like Sixpounder I think.

Probably not many since you can't really tell what he's saying in the first place. I think that adds to the kewlness imo, I love his voice.