Are these two songs early Zero Hour Demos?

97reb

doom classic
Mar 27, 2002
Charlotte, NC, USA
Visit site
I'm not sure where I got these mp'3, but I have them listed as Zero Hour songs and they sound like you guys musically, with a different singer.

Songs - Futures Gone Away and To Live Forever

97reb said:
I'm not sure where I got these mp'3, but I have them listed as Zero Hour songs and they sound like you guys musically, with a different singer.

Songs - Futures Gone Away and To Live Forever

Those two songs are indeed Zero Hour songs, although the band will dismiss them and they are not proud of that material. It was from an 8 song demo CD that they produced in limited numbers back around 1994. They had another guitar player and a diffrent singer and were alot more commercial metal sounding. They had not yet found their signature progressive sound yet. As I am sure you can hear in the 2 mp3's that you have. I think there were only about 1,000 of these made and most probaly still sit in boxes hidden in the Tipton houshold (either that or they used them as coasters or frisbees). I for one like the material, its not as strong as their newer stuff but compared to what alot of other metal bands have out there it blows it away. Jay and Troy are awesome song writters no matter what genre they decide to tackle. I still have a 2 copies of the cd, one opened and one still sealed................and no I wouldn't sell or trade it for the world. Besides the guys would kill me!!!!

Bob "Buddah"

Yeah those tunes are way old lol. We were basically a different band at that time is all I can say. We made many demo's after that, that were much better. Those songs, I think I had been playing guitar for 2 years when we recorded those tunes.

I am not sure is it ok to post here, after 10 years from last post, but i have a request for Zero Hour Demo material, because it seems that think is really rare...i can`t find it on internet :loco:

So, is anybody outhere?Do you hear this request?

Greetings from MOntenegro!

CHeers!

Let the Metal Flow ;)

:headbang: