Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I can't wait to hear the new album when it comes out!!! What I've heard so far sounds awesome and I can't wait to hear the mastered versions of the songs!

Any new news on the release date?
:hotjump:

Dustin said:
...mmmm.......yes and no. :cool:

got some news, but you'll all know more very soon! :Spin:
...it's getting closer, close enough to where I can just taste the rebellion!
:D

\m/
Dustin

*gets out rubber hose* RELEASE>>> THE >>> DAMN>>> ALBUM!!!!

OOH hell yeah
RELEASE PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-HobbesDawg

Dustin said:
Release party, eh? (strokes beard in curiousity)

I believe that could be a possiblity. :D

\m/
Dustin
Might make up for the lack of BBQ this year. ;)

Count me in. And yes, I'll bring beer. :)

Ruined Luna said:
Might make up for the lack of BBQ this year. ;)

Count me in. And yes, I'll bring beer. :)

Well hell if Ruined is bringing the beer I'll bring the..er..uhm.. oh yeah my digital camera for pic's of drunken' fools to post :)
hehe

-HobbesDawg

Trust me, I know how much the boys can drink. I wouldn't be bringin the beer, just some beer... the beer would probably be the GNP of Uzbekistan. ;)

Dustin said:
...mmmm.......yes and no. :cool:

got some news, but you'll all know more very soon! :Spin:
...it's getting closer, close enough to where I can just taste the rebellion!
:D

\m/
Dustin
So, it's almost the end of October... and still no sign of the album... *hugs unmastered version*

Any more news yet, Big D?

Delay, waiting, slow, almost, could be, eventually, some day. any day, can smell it, can see it, can hear some of it, maybe, oops, sorry. Well..., Not be a smart ass, it is a bit like hell waiting, wondering and thinking what is going on? D, I think a date, just a date would help.

Otherwise, I hope you and the band are well.

Cheers!

And so another week has passed... hope you, the band, and all's nearest and dearest are okay, Dustin... I would call ya but I've lost my voice!

Fingers crossed. :)

I got the master proof discs yesterday to listen over, and if all is well, then we get the master disc for the pressing plant and do a last checkup on the art and it's off to the presses. Once it goes to press (hopefully next week if all goes well) then I will give a final release date. Almost at the end finally :)

Thanks, Deron! That just leaves one question: where the hell is Dustin?

EDIT: Could we see it by the end of November at this point, or is that just too close? The reason I ask is 'cos I'll be out of the country Nov 30th-Dec 11th. I'd hate to miss release day!

Hi everyone!

Okay... I appologize for my delayed absence here.... :erk:

It would appear that Deron has answered your pending questions... and I just want to back him up on all of this as well.

The albums was severly delayed in the mastering plant, and without knowing if or when it was going to be done, it was nearly impossible to set an actual release date without suffering the possiblity of bumping the date one or two more times... we've already been caught unprepared pushing the date back twice already, and we didn't want to announce anything until we were absolutly positive it was coming! These things happen sometimes, but unfortuantly it happend to us. But all good things come to whose who wait! muhahaha! Imost certainly hope this wait was worth it for all of you... Fromteh songs to the packaging, I feel you all will be very happy with the end results!

There are many great things in corrispondace to the album relase that will be happeing on helping promote it and also on it's availableity here in the U.S. and overseas... more info on this to come from either me or Deron once the release date is finalized via the Metal Ages Records and Katagory V website.

Now that it is mastered, there are a few small details to attend to in order to make sure it's ready for pressing and it should only be another week or two before an offical anouncement is made on a relase date. And if all goes as planned.... this would also mean pre-orders will be ready soon! :loco: I would not anticipate a late November release everyone... BUT, I would be very optimistic that it should be available in time to purcahse as a great stocking stuffer for that special Katagory V fan in your life... hopefully!

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Hi everyone!
Now that it is mastered, there are a few small details to attend to in order to make sure it's ready for pressing and it should only be another week or two before an offical anouncement is made on a relase date. And if all goes as planned.... this would also mean pre-orders will be ready soon! :loco: I would not anticipate a late November release everyone... BUT, I would be very optimistic that it should be available in time to purcahse as a great stocking stuffer for that special Katagory V fan in your life... hopefully!

\m/
Dustin

WOOHOO! I still say Release Party..hehe tho where to host it is a bit of a quandry. Do you have any gigs lined up?

And of course you *WILL* mention us boardies in the liner-notes right? HEhE j/k :)

Keep us informed a-right?

-HobbesDawg