Are you a metrosexual?

02entbeckham.jpg

71419s.jpeg

fe23-queer-0104n-4.jpg

If you're from France or San Francisco, then probably yes.
Elsewhere, there's no excuse. :yuk:
Men aren't wired to care about grooming and their nails and their hair and if the fucking curtains match the plates.

Bring back the days of rugby, beer, fightin', non-talkativeness, and NO FUCKING MENTION OF FEELINGS.

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickled:

Women don't REALLY prefer metrosexuals, do they? o_O

Victor, you're just bitter. Would you even pass the test of metrosexuality? If yes, you can go on dissing them. :)

Magus sez: "Victor, you're just bitter. Would you even pass the test of metrosexuality? If yes, you can go on dissing them."

No, I'd fail the test with aplomb. I'm simply too unshaven, slovenly, and prone to speaking in Grunt to pass.
The Metrosexual Exam-givers would see the ring of piss 'round my toilet and the Andes range of pickled laundry on my floor and the bearded dishes in the sink and they'd cry big Metrosexual tears and then they'd just fucking go.

hmm. I do care about grooming, nails, hair, clothes, fragrance. BUT I also drink a LOT of beer, watch/play football, get into fights, and listen to sick death metal.

what does that make me?

hmm.. insecure? oh well, whatever. but hey, at least i get laid a lot more often than when i looked like chris barns ehehe.

Rugby players thats what we need more of. I like men with dirty finger nails facial hair and mud still behind their ears which are all colliflowered. Really broad shoulders.

Neither men nor women should care that much about their looks. At a certain point, they all start to look like lifeless plastic dolls, perfectly shaped, but without any charisma. I'd prefer a beer belly and a warm smile over a perfect sixpack and bleached teeth anytime. I want a real guy, not a doll. :p

0212barbie2.jpg

:yuk: