Are you a Ninja or a Pirate?

• Dude, I could swashbuckle all day!

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Rafael, do not change channel!!

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bodomite said:
what are you ? some Quechua dancer? Sorry, but its not in the options! There are three kinds of people in this world!!! Pirates, Ninjas, and everyone else = teh suxorz! You better not be so lame that you're teh suxor. the only reason Ninjas are kind of cool is because they have psi, and pizza, and flipping out skills, and turtles on their team.

NOW VOTE!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ME'Harty!!!!!

Rafael is one of the Ninja Turtles. Its a quote from one of the movies. obviously you're not a ninja.....which is a good thing.

i find it interesting that the four votes for ninjas...have no posts to identify themselves.
YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS!

The other ninjas are just behind all you filthy pirates... They'll backstab you until you don't have enough bandages or eye-patches to patch your sorry excuse for a crotch!!!! :loco:
We'll also detach your crummy peg-leg and pump it through your pitiful behind twice!!! (three times if thats your wish :D )!!!!!
Besides black is always in style so come next season you'll be pretty red in the face when you sissy pink is so passê!!!!!
and don't get me started about you're bulimic parrots!!!!!
17 to 5 is too easy so we'll wait till you get yourselves to the three digit numbers till we take you out!!!!

I love to be an underdog!!!! Dogs rule.... Turtles rock so hard too!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
So from now on you'se gotta sleep with your only eye open cause you never gonna know whose lurking in the shadows :devil: !!!!!!!!!!!!

the only reason that makes you an under dog is that you have a dog! ABOVE YOU! yarharharharahhrrr laugh it up me hearties har har

anyway, i watched the Ninja Turtles cartoon for years when i was a kid so do you pretend to come down here and teach me! cowa--err--yohoho! READY FOR BOARDEEEING