Are you happy with the setlist???

Oaklain

Dope Fiend
Sep 25, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio
The setlist from a few shows is out on other threads. I am very happy with it except for no representation from Orchid. What do you all think?

Of course there are about 10 songs I would really love to hear that are not on it, but I think that they did a fair selection.

I've never been to an Opeth show, so it's all new too me. I just wish Mikael didnt tease us with saying maybe they would play "April Ethereal".

Can't wait. :)

AS I had stated before - ultimately I could of cared less about the setlist because it was Opeth, and the fact that I was seeing them live was enough.

But for me, seeing The Drapery Falls was an ultimate. The setlist, actually, the show itself, flowed perfectly, so I'd say the setlist was a winner :)

The show flows well so the setlist works. Though I love Blackwater, it would have been great to see one less from that album and one more from Still Life or one from Orchid.

Of course I'm happy in the sense that it's Opeth, and I'm gonna experience them live. But if I could make a choice, of course, I'd change some of the stuff. We all have different taste. I'd trade the BWP songs for any other songs from any other album. Except 'Leper Affinity', probably. I guess that one rocks live.

When I'm seeing them it'll be my first Opeth show, so I'm happy with whatever song they play.
I think the setlist is great, although I'd love to see Serenity Painted Death and April Ethereal in there... in one of those countless interviews Mikael said they might play them, and swap Advent for Nectar.

i think it's a shame that they don't change around more songs from show to show.....that being said, every opeth song is worthy of being played live, so i really won't complain too much....i just hope they will change the setlist a little bit since I will see 7 shows of the european tour........