Setlist from EVERY show on the tour!

The piano parts were left out of A Fair Judgement. They play all the acoustic and electric parts with their electric guitars, just switching off from clean and distorted sounds with their Boss GT-3 and GT-5 floor effects units. Plain and simple. Nothing elaborate but it still sounds great.

From New York City, Irving Plaza - Jan. 19, 2003

(could be out of order, I was dr-UNK)
The Leper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
Godhead's Lament
Credence
Bleak
A Fair Judgement
enc: Demon Of The Fall

Highlights for me personally were Advent, Deliverence, Drapery Falls, Godhead's Lament...ah, hell, the whole show! I'll be doing a live review for my new-as-of-yet-unannounced webzine, and would be glad to post it here if anyone wants.

hmmm... seems they are playing advent instead of nectar... too bad; Mike said he wanted to play nectar... but they are playing godhead's lament :)

nevetheless, it's a good setlist... but I hope they will change it up a bit of it for the Toronto show...

Originally posted by markgugs
From New York City, Irving Plaza - Jan. 19, 2003

(could be out of order, I was dr-UNK)
The Leper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
Godhead's Lament
Credence
Bleak
A Fair Judgement
enc: Demon Of The Fall

Highlights for me personally were Advent, Deliverence, Drapery Falls, Godhead's Lament...ah, hell, the whole show! I'll be doing a live review for my new-as-of-yet-unannounced webzine, and would be glad to post it here if anyone wants.

After Sunday's game, you will have the superbowl champs helmet as your avatar :headbang:

Originally posted by Izzy Junior
This surprises you? Every band I've seen live does that.

Well I've seen hundreds of shows and some bands do play the same thing night after night, you're right, but alot of bands do vary their setlist. I have always pictured Opeth as being a band that would do that. I have seen them twice before, but I wasn't aware of what they were playing at the other shows at that time. I also think since Lacuna Coil cancelled they could at least play SOMETHING off of Orchid! Oh well, they are my favorite band so just seeing them play anything will be good enough for me :D

Originally posted by Triumphant Apostle
Well I've seen hundreds of shows and some bands do play the same thing night after night, you're right, but alot of bands do vary their setlist. I have always pictured Opeth as being a band that would do that. I have seen them twice before, but I wasn't aware of what they were playing at the other shows at that time. I also think since Lacuna Coil cancelled they could at least play SOMETHING off of Orchid! Oh well, they are my favorite band so just seeing them play anything will be good enough for me :D

Yeah I wish they extended Opeth's set instead of Paradise Losts set. Paradise Lost was fucking boring.

Well, I'm going to see them two nights in a row on 5 an 6th /03, and I'm afraid I'll see exactly the same songs... Anyway, it will be great ! And I was told they may play a small acoustic set in a music store in Lille on 6/03 after a "dedicace" (don't know the english word ^^), so I hope it's TRUE !!! :p :p :p :cool:

The Pittsburgh setlist needs to be posted. Even though it's looking like they're playing the same set at every show so far, I want to be sure!

Same as usual...

Toronto show, Jan 24th @ The Opera House:

The Leper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
Godhead's Lament
Credence
Bleak
A Fair Judgement
Demon Of The Fall (encore!)

so yeah, it was the same set they've been playing...
great show, good time!