Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
Wondering how many of you are actually scared of heights.
My new job consists of using an extention ladder quite often and i just realized i am scared of heights. I'm fine, until a certain height...hard to explain.

anyway...

No. I have only used a ladder 2,3 stories and to me it seemed really high up though.

^ I'd probably shit myself on that ride.

I was trying to find a pic of this rollercoaster in Las Vegas.
Basically it's on the top of a tall building and it hangs you upside down off the side of the building.:ill:

^That ride would be pretty cool. In Hawaii there is a water park with a slide that is basically a vertical half pipe down a mountain. That fucking ruled.

I am not scared of heights, but let me tell you this:

I was in Phoenix at Castles and Coasters, a silly little theme park. I got on a ride that is similar to that thing in nihil's video. It started going up and I was kinda excited. It kept going up and I was like, "wow, this thing goes pretty high". I assumed it would stop any second, but it just kept going up to a totally ridiculous height, and in my mind I actually started feeling panicky and I was truly scared. It still kept going up. It finally stopped and dropped and I screamed like a little girl. I could not believe how scared I was.