aren´t ther any news?

D

dennisw76

what about a studio diary or something like that?

Enchant is one of the most amazing bands in the world. Teds voice is just unbelievable.
Juggling is the best record along with oasis and timelost (in my opinion)

Hope to see u again touring across germany.

keep up the good work, and keep your website updated! plz...

cheerz dennis

No, there aren't any news, otherwise I would have posted them. Enchant are busy recording in the studio, and as soon as Doug mails me again, you will find his news here.

-The Webmaster

this was not against you -
u do a great job here, my thread goes up to the band directly - i mean its up to enchant to give the fans news. I think they could do a little bit more in this way.

well, good to know that they are busy with recording.
Enchant rocks!

thx

Hey, I'm not offended and I didn't mean to offend anyone either. :)
I would love to update the site more often, but the band is in control, and I have to wait for them to contact me. I see it this way: the less they send me, the less I have to work. :p

Cheers!
-The Webmaster

Hello There

Well as Wolf states! We are in the studio recording at the moment! I am sure as I write this Doug is toiling away with Guitar Keys Vocals or anything else that may be on the agenda today! He is doing an amazing job producing engineering etc! We are also writing in the studio and rehearsing often! It is going well! but it is very time consuming and there are always set backs! But we are looking forward to getting this one out and playing live soon!

We try and check in here often and say hello thanks! and to give what updates we can.

The music is sounding great and we are about half way through recording our newest! We are going to be audititioning Keyboardist's very soon as well! And following all that we should be out on the road not only in Europe later in the year but hopefully in the US after Nearfest!

Wolf does a great job with this site and we will surely have more for him soon! He can only post what we give him! Please feel free to ask any questions on this Message Board anytime! That is why it is here!

OK thanks again!

Ed

he recording process is a busy time so please be patient!

So glad that you guys are back in the studio, and even more glad that you'll be back with the band in full stride with this CD. I'm a bass player too, and you've been a big influence on me along with Geddy Lee.

Thanks Much

I really appreciate that! big time! Thats great! It is really cool you even mentioned me in the same sentence with the man! Especially coming from a fellow bassman!

Geddy is the man! I am really looking forward to Vapor Trails being released in May! It has been way too long for them!

Yes I am back in it! Official. Doug and the others were getting too good at Bass tracks!

We are definitely in full stride! Its sounding great so far!

Once again thanks! Ed

When I first heard Blueprint for the world, I couldn't believe your bass style! I actually feel like your bass-playing is so key to the Enchant style, that I personally liked the latest 2 releases less than BFTW, W, and TL. It's no knock on the band. B and J9aD10 are quality releases. It was just so obvious that something was missing. I've been listening to you guys since your first release.

It's a testament to anyone who thinks that the bass player is easily replaced by the guitar player or just by some other bass player. I would know your unmistakable basslines anywhere. I actually wasn't aware that you had left the band when I heard the music. I then was like, "That doesn't sound like Ed!"

I mention you with geddy, because in the rock world, you're one of the only bass players that can tastefully play the bass role, but not be so hidden in the background only supplying the bottom end for the guitar.
Either the bassists are too over the top or nonexistent.

OK enough of the praise your way too cool!

Hey no knock taking by us! Understand what your saying and I personally agree that many bassists just don,t get it? Either the bassists are too over the top or nonexistent. Great point! I try and stay somewhere in between! In this band that is a good place to be!

Hey it is nice to know that the others can really play though! Both Doug and Ted are really good bassists! Doug has already recorded so many songs on his own that he really does a great job! so does Ted! Even Sean is pretty good! So thats pretty cool! We actually all play different instruments! I have to say it is great to be back but Doug really did a great job on the last two discs! They are GREAT! He actually plays on one song on the new one because it was already previously recorded and sounded great! You will love the new one if you liked the first three I played on as well. We have gone back to that original sound a bit! I used a new Fender Jazz on most of this one for some more grit and bite and it came out really nice!

So we get to hear new Geddy this month as well don,t we! So things are good!

Once again many thanks on the kind words! I really appreciate it! Keep in touch! Ed

I'll never be able to get that bassline from Hostile World down. Damn you, Ed! :D

Well I have to say that it does have a burning effect on both wrists! especially the left one!

That one is a weird line! tip! tune down to D and start slapping!

Hey it is a great exersise! :)

any info response about the remastered Blueprint?

I for 1 hope they have them at NEARFEST in 3 weeks and hope I can have the guys sign my copy ;) . Can't wait to hear "Enchanted" unplugged.

Hey Marc

We should have them there! It sounds pretty good. Much better. And the acoustic version of Enchanted is one of my new favorites! The artwork and layout is better as well.

EP

the remaster be offered everywhere else too soon? Not only is Blueprint a classic, but I know some people who would love to hear that, both by show and my reviewing partners :) . Awesome!!!

There is supposed to be the new Remastered Special Edition Blueprint available at Nearfest (keep your fingers crossed!) or shortly there after. It has a new layout and artwork (accept the cover is the same), is going to have Demo versions of a lot of the material on Blueprint, plus a few unreleased tracks and Liner Notes on all the tunes! The unreleased tracks were written before Ed and Ted joined up with us. It features are old Bass Player/Singer Brian Cline and yours truly singing as well. They are: The Calling - Music by Benignus, Lyrics by Doug - and Dollars and Sense, which was predominantly written by Paul. Neither tune made it back into the band after Brian left but they were great tunes nontheless. I'm actually getting a bit nostalgic myself just thinking about it!
Anyway thought you would like to know.

Doug