aren't we a bunch of boring bastards...

sorry, but I only post to add to the discussion, not just to post

I have since discovered drama queen my illiterate friend this forum is not boring since the forum is not a person with characteristics and qualities like boring but the people on it who post their opinions etc. make the forum what it is...

And from reading threads calling people boring is a stupid mistake since quite obviously you couldnt hold a interesting argument for five minutes.

I apoligise to everyone else for my abruptness 2 hour english exams can make me bitchy and by God Ill bitch If I wanna

bleed_black_orchid said:
I have since discovered drama queen my illiterate friend this forum is not boring since the forum is not a person with characteristics and qualities like boring but the people on it who post their opinions etc. make the forum what it is...

1/ When did I talk about 'This Forum' ? I said ' YOU ' which means 'you, the users'. I'm not mad enough yet to talk to a forum by saying ' You, mister forum, is boring '
2/ Since when cannot something that isn't a person be boring ? Can't a job be boring for instance ?

bleed_black_orchid said:
I apoligise to everyone else for my abruptness 2 hour english exams can make me bitchy and by God Ill bitch If I wanna

Right, bitch then my friend, but please go back to your English studies my uneducated smartarse.

blackeyed said:
WE ARENT BORING WE HAVING RIPPING TIMES ON THIS FORUM I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW - sorry typing in capitals there, ok so has any body seen any of the brother's quay stuff????

yeah, like the times you wanted to cut me with a steakknife.... :tickled:

blackeyed said:
WE ARENT BORING WE HAVING RIPPING TIMES ON THIS FORUM I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW - sorry typing in capitals there, ok so has any body seen any of the brother's quay stuff????
Seen Street of Crocodiles. Heard they have some other amazing stuff but their movies give me the creeps. :ill: Any suggestion ye gorgie retrohead? :err:

yeah i watched street of crocodiles and then theres two more from volume 1 This Unnameable Little Broom and some other one but the name fails me atm...
yeah they are a little creepy arent they, really bizarr sexual references, watching with my mum was probably not such a wise decision :lol:

Keith_Sweat said:
Guys... you aint boring... you are sooooo abstract and crazy!!!
Do you ever discuss Anathema...... crazy bong hit dudes!!!
dude, you're like 2 years too late to talk about Anathema on this forum ;) just kiddin

we partially talk about their tour and new stuff coming out, of course, and the rest of the time it's on about "crazy" stuff! ;)