sad sad bastards

Alwin said:
ok, but it also shows that you are not "above all other users" in terms of degrees latitude (northern hemisphere), hmm...

Hehe, I didn't see it that way but indeed it could be interpretated so. I did a double-sense joke not on purpose :Spin:

blackeyed said:
right can we all just stop being sad fuckers and drop the shit....people have got like 2/3 profiles, coming on UM and pretending to be other people and taking the piss. its just a bit pathetic really lads and gals.
i mean autumnsphincter - whats that all about eh?! honestly yous are a proper bunch of kids....and im one of the youngest on here ffs!

your right. I havent done anything, but its probably my fault anyway. the silent cries are killing me....killing me...me....you...

@sonmium - some horrible person was pretending to be you the other day, was a proper bitch like.....< une autre exemple of the crumblingness...ah well eh, to teh bitter end and that.
@light, what about gods milk???

cedarbreed said:
UN autre exemple miss ;)
Oh and beware the fake one is actually soNMium, the correct one is soMNium
thankyou ;) my french is a little rough since school like, but im trying to get back into it, your direction and support is much appreciated oh great teacher

wow :lol: ahahhaha sorry Claire,as i said before my clone has got out of hand :lol:
i dont care whatever he types.Everybody heres knows im on good terms with people,not bitchy and that.Im just a bigmouth at times:ill: :lol:

come on my clone,bitch on me now :lol: it will be like the Madonna video clip(die another day).the black and the white clone,ahhhh hahaha.*what other stupidity will i come up with next? *

blackeyed said:
thankyou ;) my french is a little rough since school like, but im trying to get back into it, your direction and support is much appreciated oh great teacher

;) You should practice with Andy boy, he's damn talented at French !!! :yow: