what aren't you listening to right now?

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
You can list metal bands that you hate or dislike here. Also please post cd's you have bought and did not enjoy or are boring.

I will start,

My Dying Bride - did not like the singing style and the lyrics are too cheesy, please tell me what is good about this band

metal_wrath said:
what is good about this band

The atmosphere, the instrumentation, the songwriting...I agree though Aarons vocals are an aqquired taste.

metal_wrath said:
You can list metal bands that you hate or dislike here.
why only metal bands? just ebcause people like opeth means they only listen to metal? I don't like a lot of country music, but some is ok. suck it.

Nexis said:
why only metal bands? just ebcause people like opeth means they only listen to metal? I don't like a lot of country music, but some is ok. suck it.
Because there isn't enough time in the day to list all of the shitty country, techno, rap, bluegrass, electro, pop, folk, jazz, blues..... bands

douchebag.

sure there is. some people here have thousands of posts. they've obviously got enough time. no offense, folks. :)

metal_wrath said:
Because there isn't enough time in the day to list all of the shitty country, techno, rap, bluegrass, electro, pop, folk, jazz, blues..... bands

douchebag.
roflzoom at this

metal_wrath said:
they are not the heaviest band or great songwriters, although they are original, and psychotic so they will go far.
and this.

A. you are narrowminded.
B. Music does not have to be 'heavy' to be good.

Some of the bands I don't like :erk:

Manowar
Rhapsody
Blind Guardian
Sentenced
Mortician
Gore-whatever
Hate Eternal

I am not listing bands that everyone will hate. Some people will probably like these...

I really tried to give it a chance... but Cryptopsy just sucks...the 13 seconds where the relentless barrage of machine gun double kick takes a break was great. Its obvious these guys (especially the drummer) have chops...but here is a great example of a band that could have all the chops in the world and would still suck...its heavy just for the sake of heaviness... if you get what I mean...Nile and Akercocke make Cryptopsy look like a bunch of retards...

and I honestly want to stab Lord Worm...hands down the worst vocalist of all time...this guy is NOT an aqcuired taste... I tried really really hard...this guy just plain fuckin sucks... I might as well become a metal vocalist...

Once was Not is possibly the most boring CD I have in my collection... and I own Jack Johnson cd's...

thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to vent... I want my 24 bucks back...