what does your girlfriend/wife think of you listening to opeth

The only time I ever see my ex girlfriend is when we meet up to go to Opeth gigs! She's the only person ever willing to come with me, she loves them! My ex before her dug them loads, too, and she was into dance music.

My wife doesn't mind Opeth, although she prefers Mike's clean vocals. She likes some metal (well, after 7 years of marriage, something's gonna give), though she prefers Japanese music. Funny how she always gets the arse when I listen to Sigh, though... Still, she's more likely to listen to Zeppelin than Oasis or Blur these days.

<<<<<<But as you can see, my 2 year old daughter is much more clued up on things. She was doing this while I was listening to Grand Magus. If she ever sees a guy with long hair, she points the horns and shouts "METAL!" at him. I taught her the latter part, but she worked out the long haired bit herself. I have high hopes for her!

My ex liked Cradle of Filth.

And, yes, I'm ashamed to have dated her.

Is this your ex?

it_14.jpg

Vivören;7563872 said:
I'd do any of them except the one on the far right.

The second one from the right would get to feel my love twice.

looks like premature helloween party, the fourth especially

chicks that i've dated usually don't enjoy the "Metul" stuff, but i remmeber one who was like 10 years older than me and she liked a little bit of metal, and we usually listened/"doing things" to Pink Floyd.

My boyfriend and I worship and love Opeth soo much. And including many other Death/Black metal bands. Best part, same taste, and we can talk about them for hours... and also some other bands as well, depending on our level of likingness >:)

find the perfect song, i find there is one perfect song that can get anyone into growls.

also, she should go in with an open mind, maybe she has. i don't know, im used to people having quite the opeth bias (except here of course)