Do you owe something to opeth, or does opeth owe something to you?

well if they're not posting, that means they're busy with other, probably better things, like a new album (fingers crossed)...plus mikael just had a baby, give him a break

deliverance said:
TWW is good, but the other two are better. of one blood kicks fuckin ass.

agreed

and for the record, taco bell sucks. it's all about in-n-out.

...they should make that their slogan. i should be in advertising.

OKOKOK..... Opeth [live that is], a blowjob, fast food of your choice[WHITE CASTLE\m/!!!], and live video feed to check out on how all them starving kids like their Opeth cds.

god damn...the nearest taco bell is like a 20 minute walk from here. so i gotta walk after sex? that's fuckin depressing.

i don't think he'd be able to walk there dude, his frail body would disintegrate after about a 1/4 mile. so, maybe he'd hitchhike, THEN get to fast food, then he would undoubtedly devour it in 12 seconds flat. or, instead of you walking after boning, necra, you could nix the tacoshit, i mean tacobell, and get pizza delivered. delivery? deliverance? ah fuck, that was lame.

dude i'm in college...i've already eaten about enough pizza to kill an army...i need a change of pace...there's a wendys and a mcdonalds about a 5-7 minute (measured by one cigarette) walk away...but taco bell is so gooood...

I'm gratefull that Opeth makes such mindblowing music - but I don't think I owe them anything. The only person I owe is Christoffer - who pointed me in Opeths direction :worship: